Disney world florida

If you have no criminal records then you only have to apply for an ESTA.

Not quite. If you have ever been arrested you may not be eligible under the visa waiver programme.

If your passport doesn't meet the specifications (and you can't replace it before you travel) you will have to apply for a Visa.

Not quite. If you have ever been arrested you may not be eligible under the visa waiver programme.

If your passport doesn't meet the specifications (and you can't replace it before you travel) you will have to apply for a Visa.

Yeah this.

Mate was arrested over 30 yrs ago and the charges were eventually dropped, so cant use the ESTA. If he wants to go to the US he has to apply in person at the US Embassy in London and theres no guarantee hell be allowed to travel

You will have a fab time for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went in 2006 and I would recommend all the mentioned above.Try and do Boggy Creek aswell as you look for alligators on hovercrafts type things.Ponderosa does huge buffet type meals for an all you can eat price.We were extra lucky as Atlanta went up when we visited the space centre.

Wish we could afford it again as my daughter is terminally ill now,money is tight and we carn't even get a week in Blackpool this year.Hub is a car salesman and works on commission and his wages have taken a huge knock with the recession.We used her charity wish for her to meet Westlife instead of a holiday,that was priceless.

You will have a fab time for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went in 2006 and I would recommend all the mentioned above.Try and do Boggy Creek aswell as you look for alligators on hovercrafts type things.Ponderosa does huge buffet type meals for an all you can eat price.We were extra lucky as Atlanta went up when we visited the space centre.

Wish we could afford it again as my daughter is terminally ill now,money is tight and we carn't even get a week in Blackpool this year.Hub is a car salesman and works on commission and his wages have taken a huge knock with the recession.We used her charity wish for her to meet Westlife instead of a holiday,that was priceless.

What age is your daughter Blondie ? sounds so sad.

• 2 weeks later...
One more question, what do you guys do when taking money over there? Do you take cash or card?

Not sure how true it is but I was told that the way the dollar is now Brits are better off using cash in the US, opposite for Americans spending in the UK are better off using their C Cards :confused:

Archived