Fergie declares his support for Labour

Sorry Beer if I spelt it wrong, he wasn't around for too long and didn't leave much of an impression. Much the same no doubt, as Smarmy Dave!

Dave will be around long enough to be elected Prime Minister which is more than you can say for Bottler Bigot Boob Brown.

I must be a bigot because iam questioning it ??????

I wouldnt vote labour to save my life, weve had 13 years of this garbage.

But try telling that to one of the loony left on here and you get branded a racist.

Dave will be around long enough to be elected Prime Minister which is more than you can say for Bottler Bigot Boob Brown.

Oh dear, you now have to stoop to immature name calling to try to get your very misguded point across.

What colour is the sky in your world?:confused:

Oh dear, you now have to stoop to immature name calling to try to get your very misguded point across.

What colour is the sky in your world?:confused:

What a pity that your eye sight isn't good enough to read to posting to which I was responding. What colour is the sky in your world??? ?:confused:

What a pity that your eye sight isn't good enough to read to posting to which I was responding. What colour is the sky in your world??? ?:confused:

Not blue - that's for sure !:hihi: (only joking young man)!

Archived