Remains of Noah's Ark allegedly found on Mt. Ararat.

No idea.

But having read the reports and seen the photographs yesterday it's an interesting story that shows how gullible some people can be. Noah's Ark may be out there, but this certainly isn't it.

If the story is true, was Noah a crap navigator or had he decided to convert to another religeon ?.

Sorry - I don't understand what you mean. What religion are you talking about and how does this long running saga of the supposed location of the Ark's remains make him a poor navigator?

Maybe I 'm being too cynical, but, is it a co-incidence that this story appears round about the beginning of the tourist season ? [ Rather like the Loch Ness monster ? ]. I worked in Turkey for 6 years-----lovely people, but, they would more or less do anything to earn a fast buck !

Sorry - I don't understand what you mean. What religion are you talking about and how does this long running saga of the supposed location of the Ark's remains make him a poor navigator?

Noah would have had to have been the best navigator in the world.

He discovered Australia and the Americas and Antarctica and all th little islands all over the world. He would have needed to in order to collect all the animals.

He was also ameticulous record keeper, because he needed to take all the animals beck to where they came from.

he was rubbish at drawing maps and recording new lands, though.

Archived