Hoskins Pickles

There used to be a small pickle factory on the Thurcroft industrial estate where I used to work, that was about thirty years ago, don't know if it's still there, the name Hoskin's seems to ring a bell though.

I will try and find out over the weekend and let you know masbrolass.

Chris.

Thank you carsupplier and Val.A. I thought I was going bonkers, I'm sure they did pickle onions, those really big fat ones. Cheers.

I knew the man himself many years ago, he was a member of West Stockwith Boat club. I knew the commodore at the time and spent many a good night in the clubhouse.

Andrejuan - who did you know please. The Hoskin family are part of my family tree and I have been trying to trace them. Please tell me your story it sounds very interesting. Many thanks.

PM'd you...................

Hi, not sure if this is correct but I seem to recall there was a pickled onion factory on Lister Street at Clifton, Rotherham years ago, I thought that was Hoskins.

It would make sense because some of the family were from Clifton. I've googled earthed it but looks like a few possibilities on there. Thank you