Unusual Boys Names

The name Muhammad, if all 14 different spellings are included, is No2 in boys names in Britain, which is apaling when you think about it...no white British people are called Muhammad.

that's total and utter" bullpuckey". (as usual, from you)

I know of a number of white British men who are called Mohammed.

The name Muhammad, if all 14 different spellings are included, is No2 in boys names in Britain, which is apaling when you think about it...no white British people are called Muhammad.

that's total and utter" bullpuckey". (as usual, from you)

I know of a number of white British men who are called Mohammed.

..and I know of many Muslims called Benedict & Sebastian :hihi:

Winona Storm......As I heard a mum in Atkinsons screaming for the aforementioned to "get the eff ovver 'ere ..NOW".............

Or Petula Dusty.....well, if it's good enough for Pauline Calf !! :hihi:

For a boy? :o (See the OP)

Have to agree though, sometimes the unusual just doesn't work. Mind you any child being spoken to like that - probably gets called much worse. :(

I'm not a lover of 'unusual' names, neither do I like the 'two name' names like ^^, particularly when they just don't go together. Parents need to think about the way names go together, and how suitable a name will be when their child is an adult.

And in South Yorkshire, they need to consider how it sounds with the prefix 'our' pronounced 'ar'! :hihi: I once knew a woman who had a daughter who I though was called Ann-Marie. Turns out she wasn't. It was 'ar-Marie'. :blush:

Archived