Unusual Boys Names

how about...

John-taro (the -taro suffix is japanese and means First son, or just simply... 'Boy')

or -ta, means Great...

or for a name... Akio means, Bright or another one for Red... Akako:sad:

Oi!! stop doin A kako in yer pants.

Poor kid...probably commit suicide before its 12.

Seriously...if you want to be unusual...go for William, John, Simon, Adam, James...etc.

I like unusual names but you can risk people seeing them as "chavvy". A good way round this is to pick names that are old and rarely used any more rather than making stuff up or using a "normal" name with a different spelling. It might look nice but after twenty years of people constantly spelling his name wrong and having to be corrected, it might start to irritate the person (this happens to me so I know)! Things like Kloee rather than Chloe or Amee rather than Amy. They might look nice to some but the majority will spell them wrong again and again.

My friend gave her kids old names like Xavier etc (not the actual name of one of her children, so I don't identify her accidentally, but that's the kind of thing I mean).

I like the Noah suggestion, also quite like the name Joel. It's unusual without going OTT (imo).

Or you could go for a foreign name/spelling of a name...?

my daughter likes the name mckenzie but her hubby dont like it.i quite like the name as it is unusual.and also it would suit as her other son is called harrison.just goes i think.she has 2 girls also freya and bethany.

Archived