Teacher acquitted of attempted murder

I agree .. teenagers these days (oh god I'm sounding like my mum), but truly, the majority (note I say the majority, not all), are right little buggers!

Am pleased for the man ...

and I stand up and give a HUGE round of applause for (particularly) secondary teachers out there ... I couldn't do your not, not would I, not for a million pounds!

I agree .. teenagers these days (oh god I'm sounding like my mum), but truly, the majority (note I say the majority, not all), are right little buggers!

Am pleased for the man ...

and I stand up and give a HUGE round of applause for (particularly) secondary teachers out there ... I couldn't do your not, not would I, not for a million pounds!

I agree, he shouldn't have reacted with violence, but you can't kick a lion in the nuts and then cry when it bites you.

Aye noone has come out of this well - the kids, the teacher, and whoever decided he was ready to go back to teaching. I wonder if we will hear the patter of tiny civil lawyers feet soon?

It does seem as though mental issues are taken much too lightly by a lot of people.

I was pleased to hear this. Throughout the reporting of the trial, the picture of the teacher seemed to be of a caring, committed, passionate and hard-working teacher. I wonder what will happen to his career now?

All sympathy for the kid and everything - the beating he got seemed out of all proportion to the beating he actually deserved...

I agree, he shouldn't have reacted with violence, but you can't kick a lion in the nuts and then cry when it bites you.

I agree... I think disruptive teenagers aren't punished severely enough and the stress of such pupils to some teachers is concerning.

I'm glad he got acquitted...a dedicated teacher battling on it seems without adequate support or powers to deal with difficult pupils...I'm surprised more haven't 'flipped'

:|

Archived