Is a holiday to Greece a good idea now?

Isn't a big part of their problem is that they are in the Euro in the first place?

When the pound started to lose value, it bought less Euros, so British holiday makers opted for Turkey as an alternative where their money goes further.

Isn't a big part of their problem is that they are in the Euro in the first place?

When the pound started to lose value, it bought less Euros, so British holiday makers opted for Turkey as an alternative where their money goes further.

Yes, the euro is a coin with two sides.

On the one hand because its strong it buys a lot around the world.

But on the other if you gain most of your countries weath by means of tourisum then the euro puts not euro states off comming to your country.

All in a its been a big misstake for countries like Greese, Italy, Spain and Portugal to joint the Euro.

A lesser misstake for Ireland and France, but none the less they will also be in the mire shortly.

nice to see greece burning....will not get any better had to cut their wages by 30%....not happy bunnies at the moment....and fuel at 1.50 euro a litre...everything will go up and the tourists will pay the price...let them rot..:hihi::hihi:

nice to see greece burning....will not get any better had to cut their wages by 30%....not happy bunnies at the moment....and fuel at 1.50 euro a litre...everything will go up and the tourists will pay the price...let them rot..:hihi::hihi:

Not sure how to take your comment Eastbank.

Why is it "nice to see Greece burning".......3 people have just died...I don't find that at all funny.:rolleyes:

Not sure how to take your comment Eastbank.

Why is it "nice to see Greece burning".......3 people have just died.:rolleyes:

because my mates lad was murdered in greece....so now they know what murdering scum they are....

because my mates lad was murdered in greece....so now they know what murdering scum they are....

Tragic though that is you can't condemned a whole country and it's population.

Many people from overseas have tragically been murdered in the UK, would it be right for you and me to be condemned as murderers too?

Tragic though that is you can't condemned a whole country and it's population.

Many people from overseas have tragically been murdered in the UK, would it be right for you and me to be condemned as murderers too?

why not...until their justice minister gets his grubby fingers out of the till and convicts his killers....the greek people now know what a very corrupt country they live in...having a taste of this leaves you bitter....now they know

why not...until their justice minister gets his grubby fingers out of the till and convicts his killers....the greek people now know what a very corrupt country they live in...having a taste of this leaves you bitter....now they know

3 innocent people have died and you are happy about that.:suspect:

Archived