Is a holiday to Greece a good idea now?

my mates lad was also innocent......and killed by greek scum....you happy about that

Did I say I was happy about that:?:

The sad reality is that murderers lurk in almost every town and city on Earth but you can't condemn a whole country and its population for any given murder.

A lot of Bubble and Squeaks in top govenrment jobs have been drawing their massive wages and not even turning up for work for a long time.

I heard that too. What a place to work though! Sun, sand, sea, draw a full time wage and then only turn up if you feel like it, safe in the knowledge that one of your 10 other job share people will probably turn up to do the job :hihi:

A lot of Bubble and Squeaks in top govenrment jobs have been drawing their massive wages and not even turning up for work for a long time.

and we thought our lot were bad....not taking 30% of my wages...no wonder they are rioting....keep it up you may bankrupt your country...

The sad reality is that murderers lurk in almost every town and city on Earth but you can't condemn a whole country and its population for any given murder.

we can do what we like....and 10,000 people on his group will never set foot in the place...now thats a lot of money they badly need...any way portugal and spain are nicer....

Yes, but here some effort would be made to capture the murderer. Greek authorities take a more blase approach preferring to sit back and stick two fingers up at us.

What happened to those bank workers was appalling but Greece is a corrupt, lazy country that has taken everything it could get thinking it was free and now is spitting its dummy out because all that it has taken needs paying for.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

we can do what we like....and 10,000 people on his group will never set foot in the place...now thats a lot of money they badly need...any way portugal and spain are nicer....

Yes you can do whatever you want, but that don't make you right.

Archived