Is a holiday to Greece a good idea now?

No, they did that on army bases.

But they did shoot people in the streets, if that helps.

How horrible. Strange that these leftie scum trade unionist are doing it also. Cant blame a whole country for the acts of the minority, but lefties show their true colours when they think they can get away with it.

no the greeks are deranged...i didn't kill anyone....fancy throwing a petrol bomb through a bank window...no that's deranged...

Natural more like.

Some people will commit suicide, some will kill others.

The rich get richer and the poor fight it out between themselves.

Natural more like.

Some people will commit suicide, some will kill others.

The rich get richer and the poor fight it out between themselves.

Just to clarify - are you saying that it is natural for people to burn other people alive in their places of work? or have I misunderstood you?

Just to clarify - are you saying that it is natural for people to burn other people alive in their places of work? or have I misunderstood you?

Recession boosts both suicide and murder rates.

Much like how benefit sanctions imposed in 1996 led to a statistically significant increase in crime rates in the UK, proportional to the amount of sanctions imposed in each locality.

Population growth relative to food supply in complex systems is classed as natural and predictable.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Recession boosts both suicide and murder rates.

Much like how benefit sanctions imposed in 1996 led to a statistically significant increase in crime rates in the UK, proportional to the amount of sanctions imposed in each locality.

Population growth relative to food supply in complex systems is classed as natural and predictable.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

I didn't but i think i do now.

I thought you were actually condoning the brutal murder of innocent workers (Greeks who were actually at their place of work).

I think what many are getting at, is the situation Greece finds itself it is much of it's own making, if they had made a determined effort to root out corruption and reform, you never know they might just have avoided the worst of what they're seeing now.

We booked a holiday to Greece a couple of months back just before the debt crisis came to light.:shakes:

Should we be worried now?

Go to Northern Cyprus instead. It's cheaper than here and you can spend most currencies especially the Pound.

A beautiful place to Holiday and you won't find any Greeks there!!!

I think what many are getting at,is the situation Greece finds itself it is much of it's own making, if they had made a determined effort to root out corruption and reform, you never know they might just have avoided the worst of what they're seeing now.

Some are going a little bit further than that though.

Archived