Is a holiday to Greece a good idea now?

how nasty are the greeks who are killing one another......mind you its a change from british tourists...

Yeah, because every British tourist who goes to Greece comes back in a body bag. Fool. :loopy:

Yeah, because every British tourist who goes to Greece comes back in a body bag. Fool. :loopy:

you carry on your love in with them....we dont care for them...no fool just want justice.....for the young lad.....until we get it let them rot...

You mean you think every Greek is the same? :(

I think what is being said is that until their corrupt legal system ceases to ignore the murder of tourists from other countries people should make a point of not lining their pockets by going their.

I think what is being said is that until their corrupt legal system ceases to ignore the murder of tourists from other countries people should make a point of not lining their pockets by going their.

Like I said some here have gone much further than that.

Yesterdays events with 3 tragic deaths were nothing to laugh about and yet certain posters were reveling at the news.

Look back through this thread and you can see what was said.

Archived