Election debate..

If scenario b)happens then I think neither Brown or Labour will seek to form a coalition.

Or Labour ditch Brown and form a coalition with the Lib Dems long enough to pass a bill on PR - IMHO there are enough people in the Labour party who would find the idea of coalitions with Lib Dems / Greens etc far more palatable than another long period of Tory majority rule.

Well let's to put it this way I ain't going to put £5 on Clegg even at 40/1

Will you:?:

I certainly wouldn't put a bet on Brown. He's history. Unelected and unelectable. Brown is the best thing that happened to the Tory Party in 13 years.

I certainly wouldn't put a bet on Brown. He's history. Unelected and unelectable. Brown is the best thing that happened to the Tory Party in 13 years.

Speckled Hen sorry 'anarchist' :hihi:, I think Smarmy Dave (if he get's in) will only serve one term like Thatcher would have done without the Falklands.

Can anyone explain the criteria for deciding who won the debates.

To my way of thinking anyone who refuses to answer specific questions about his own policy is quite clearly the loser, and last night that was Cameron on his indefensible Inheritance Tax policy.

For the record I though Clegg won the first, Cameron the second and Brown the third.

Archived