Election debate..

Labour resorted to their usual scare tactics (the Tories will turn us all into homeless vagrants dancing in the cold for pennies for the amusement of Cameron's friends, etc. etc. yadda, yadda). I almost expected Brown to put a gun to a puppy's head at the end and say "vote for me or the puppy gets it", he was that desperate.

Voting for any of these 3 is akin to ringing up the IMF on May 7th saying "call round any time, afternoons if possible".

Not one of them "gets" why the woman in the audience couldn't afford a house. The prices are TOO HIGH! Feeble talk of shared ownership and other failed initiatives.

We still have 2 more polls yet :) I was thinking the same, but question time can be hit and miss.

Hitch have heard how many times SkyNews are talking unguarded not realising their mics are picking up every word.

It has happened several times! Even Dermot was muttering stuff unguarded.

The one with the " Ted you need to go more steady" (Or words to that effect) was a beauty!

Oh the irony!:hihi:

Archived