Election debate..

lol, that was very funny, I think sky are quite good at random mic voices :) ......although, do you think they planned it, as none of the exchanges were over the top ....

Could be or though my gut says genuine mistake.

Why is Janet Street Porter on the panel tonight?:huh:

Not sure..shes quite opionionated, and may not give the typical replies...................i once thought she looked attractive lol............

I don't know, but Labours investment in biotechnology is seeming quite attractive, that is if they could replace her mouth with a zip!

Picky :) ....I meant the one with the most votes should be in charge not the one who came 2nd or 3rd

Yes, but there is the tiny issue of seats and the current electoral system, ie a party needs to get past the magic number or else the incumbant PM has first say.;)

It's not certain whether Cameron has done enough to get the magic number, though he may still get to the top of the greasy pole if the Lib Dems offer their support.

Archived