Boy survives for 2 days after Abortion

Here, they disect the bodies to get them out by removing limbs in the womb. Why do people leave it so late to decide to get rid. I'm not in favour, I would prefer to disect the mothers limbs first. Use a condom for goodness sake.

What about the father's limbs, would you like to dissect them too?

Good for her for choosing at the last minute for the doctors to save the baby. :roll: This is why people shouldn't rush into things. She put that poor little baby through so much pain, as well as putting him at an extremely high risk of becoming disabled.

What about the father's limbs, would you like to dissect them too?

Good point but it is ultimately the decision of the woman. A man can't force you to go ahead with it but what the heck, lets remove his private part(humanely of course) and then it can't happen again.

Here, they disect the bodies to get them out by removing limbs in the womb. Why do people leave it so late to decide to get rid. I'm not in favour, I would prefer to disect the mothers limbs first. Use a condom for goodness sake.

Did you read the story?

It wasn't, and very rarely is at such a late stage, about birth control.

"The mother, pregnant for the first time, had opted for an abortion after prenatal scans suggested that her baby was disabled."

It was quite likely a much wanted child. The mother may have been decorating the nursery at the time she was given the results of the scan. No doubt she thought long and hard, and cried, before deciding to have an abortion.

The story was about the horrific negligence of the medical staff.

Did you read the story?

It wasn't, and very rarely is at such a late stage, about birth control.

"The mother, pregnant for the first time, had opted for an abortion after prenatal scans suggested that her baby was disabled."

It was quite likely a much wanted child. The mother may have been decorating the nursery at the time she was given the results of the scan. No doubt she thought long and hard, and cried, before deciding to have an abortion.

The story was about the horrific negligence of the medical staff.

................and where in life does it say that you have the right to abort a child with a disability. The story does not state what the child had and its chances of survival at birth. If the child was severely disabled the chances are high that a miscariage would have taken place. This child may have had a good life with a disability. Life is not about producing a perfectly formed individual. And the negligence of the staff was that they didn't kill the child immediately.....how disgraceful.

Good point but it is ultimately the decision of the woman. A man can't force you to go ahead with it but what the heck, lets remove his private part(humanely of course) and then it can't happen again.

You don't know anything about what was probably a hugely complex decision, made all the more traumatic by the fact that the poor baby suffered.

I disagree with abortions this late though. I don't think it's right.

You don't know anything about what was probably a hugely complex decision, made all the more traumatic by the fact that the poor baby suffered.

I disagree with abortions this late though. I don't think it's right.

Oh yes I do.

Archived