Boy survives for 2 days after Abortion

What we don't know was if it was planned pregnancy or one night stand and I am not here to judge that.

Planned pregnancy or not is irrelevant.

The fact that the abortion was performed at 22 weeks is evidence in itself that the mother wanted the baby. No woman in her right mind carries a child for so long and then simply decides that she doesn't want it.

In the UK only 1% of abortions are carried out at 20 weeks or more, and nearly all of them will be women like these:

http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/kansasstories.html

Read and weep, and learn not to judge.

:(

Planned pregnancy or not is irrelevant.

The fact that the abortion was performed at 22 weeks is evidence in itself that the mother wanted the baby. No woman in her right mind carries a child for so long and then simply decides that she doesn't want it.

In the UK only 1% of abortions are carried out at 20 weeks or more, and nearly all of them will be women like these:

http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/kansasstories.html

Read and weep, and learn not to judge.

:(

Get your facts right and don't quote American statistics and stop going for the sentimentality of the woman. Think of the child that has no choice.

Get your facts right and don't quote American statistics and stop going for the sentimentality of the woman. Think of the child that has no choice.

I haven't quoted any American statistics?

Oh, and I don't think I'll be having a discussion with you anymore ... so this thread's all yours.

Are you for real. When a baby is quite late in the term they disect it in the womb to get it out. It is not rare. Women do leave it too late and I'm sorry if the graphic detail offends but it is true. Stop covering the procedure up.

No coverup needed - this procedure occurs but only when the foetus is so deformed and large that it would be impossible for the woman to part with it vaginally.

No coverup needed - this procedure occurs but only when the foetus is so deformed and large that it would be impossible for the woman to part with it vaginally.

Babies are born very large vaginally and I have seen perfectly formed babies disected.

Babies are born very large vaginally and I have seen perfectly formed babies disected.

If you have seen this procedure done then you must work in gynae theatre and, as such, are in a position of trust. I wonder if the women you have witnessed having abortions would be happy to know that you are spouting your disgust of their actions on here - if you have such strong feelings about abortion you shouldn't be working in such an area - how can you give the patients unbiased care ?

If you have seen this procedure done then you must work in gynae theatre and, as such, are in a position of trust. I wonder if the women you have witnessed having abortions would be happy to know that you are spouting your disgust of their actions on here - if you have such strong feelings about abortion you shouldn't be working in such an area - how can you give the patients unbiased care ?

So you are suggesting that facts are kept hidden. Oh and by the way, I don't work there. And by the way dismembering for abortion purposes is not hidden anywhere, just look on the net or stick your head in the sand and think it just magically disappears. Stop being nieve!!

• 2 weeks later...
So you are suggesting that facts are kept hidden. Oh and by the way, I don't work there. And by the way dismembering for abortion purposes is not hidden anywhere, just look on the net or stick your head in the sand and think it just magically disappears. Stop being nieve!!

I have worked in this area and I have to say that YOU are the one who is naive and YOU are the one who should do research before posting untruths on the internet. You have demonstrated your ignorance and bigotry beautifully.

You should not and will not be allowed to scaremonger on here - have some sensitivity and try to accept that not everyone has your narrow minded opinion on abortion.

................and where in life does it say that you have the right to abort a child with a disability.

I guess the fact of the matter is that one DOES have the right to abort a child with a disability....as much as one has the right to abort a child without a disability.

Archived