If you were Prime Minister, what would you change?

I would abolish child benefit from day 1,the people who spawned the kids should look after them,if the parents couldn't I;d castrate the bloke and steralise the unfit mother so they couldn't have anymore what they couldn't fend for.

I'd pay benefits on a ratio of contribution into the system.

If caught fiddling the system they would have em stopped in def.

I'd build factories to get the unemployed into work,owt we import we would make here.

And I would make all bobbies back to the beat and give them the power to kick any chav who caused bother.

Uk dobby for prime minister this is what we need someone who will not pussy foot around someone who will get tough and really get things moving.

Uk dobby for prime minister this is what we need someone who will not pussy foot around someone who will get tough and really get things moving.

Oh yes if women get free tampons us and Susan Boyle should get free razors.

Anti socials

tougher laws and more support for victims.

rehabilitation must be greater. My aim would be to turn anti socials into pro socials.

immigration

The countrys full, the doors are now closed. All illegals found and sent back, no questions.

Jobs

To turn britain into a place where we make things again. Money would be invested into Manufacturing and creating jobs.

Education

More money pumped into making our children some of the best educated students in the world. Courses made available for college students to gain skills for Manufacturing britain.

Benefits

Benefits would stay in place as taking this away would cause greater criminal activity. Support and courses available for people who dont find work after 6 months.

Child benefit up for working families struggling to cope.

Health

In my opinion we have the best health care in the world! so why fix whats not broken?

Certain areas i'd make cuts in order to make this possible.

Anti socials

rehabilitation must be greater. My aim would be to turn anti socials into pro socials.

immigration

The countrys full, the doors are now closed. All illegals found and sent back, no questions.

Jobs

To turn britain into a place where we make things again. Money would be invested into Manufacturing and creating jobs.

Education

More money pumped into making our children some of the best educated students in the world. Courses made available for college students to gain skills for Manufacturing britain.

Benefits

Benefits would stay in place as taking this away would cause greater criminal activity. Support and courses available for people who dont find work after 6 months.

Health

In my opinion we have the best health care in the world! so why fix whats not broken?

You've got my vote. Which party are you by the way ;)

Anyone who who comes to live here with or without permission and is found guilty of a serious crime should be sent back to where they came from. Its marvellous that the survivor of the Iranian siege will not be sent home because he might get killed, because of the HRA he can stay here. I want a Government that will put the indigenous populations rights before that of people who come here and choose to break the law.

Anti socials

immigration

Jobs

Education

Benefits

Health

And chocolate free for all and a land full of pixies and fairies and free love for everyone :hihi:

If we have all these talented would be Prime Ministers here on Sheffield Forum that know exactly what should be done why are we paying Brown Clegg and Cameron for doing what they want to do and not what the voters want them to do.?

It's not rocket science.

What about Europe? Are you going to take us in further like the lib-dem morons, leave things as they are - as with conservative and labour, or pull us out of the European state entirely - as with the BNP, or pull us out of the superstate of Europe but leave the doors open for a nato type alliance of European countries?

Archived