Voting bnp or not voting bnp

I was - then I saw the posts by bnp members and decided UKIP instead. UKIP policies are a bit pathetic, but Nigel Farage is fun to watch in Europe, and they seem to be the only two parties willing to take a stand against Europe and immigration so there ya go - that's why.

Well, I was a pathetic yoghurt eating liberal leftie before I saw some of the threads here.

Then I read some of the posts by the BNP members and it was like "HALLELUJAH I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!". So mine will definitely be a vote for my darling Dear Leader Mr Griffin. Count me in for the BNP!

They opened my eyes to a lot of truths about our country and why my life is so bad.

I'd like to share them with you, so you too can learn the error of your ways and vote for a better England.

1. I am poor because on my tax return and on my bank statement there is a little box marked MONEY FOR IMMIGRANTS AND THEIR MILLIONS OF KIDS and it represents ALL my dosh.

2. I am single because all the Muslims and the PC brigade ban love.

3. I can't even fly my flag because the PC brigade will come and send me to a gulag if I do.

4. I am hungry because all the Muslims made all the fast food places halal so I can't eat there :rant:

5. The man in the meeting yesterday was a bit disappointed with my work because of the PC brigade and because I wear a cross necklace. If I had been wearing a burkha he would have given me special treatment.

Vote BNP next week and your life will be MUCH better.

(And if that won't stop you, here are some of the hunks you will have marching down Fargate in jackboots when the BNP get into power :love::love::love:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/images/2005/12/329634.jpg )

I'm struggling to think of who to vote for but at least with mainstream politics unlike the BNP they don't centralise around hate and pure pig ignorance.

I'm with Stan and his grandfather.

(And if that won't stop you, here are some of the hunks you will have marching down Fargate in jackboots when the BNP get into power :love::love::love:

I think you really do have a secret crush.....wonder if any of those are posters on here? You never know mill's, you could be rocking with one if you pushed it a little further..:love:

I think you really do have a secret crush.....wonder if any of those are posters on here? You never mill's, you could be rocking with one if you pushed it a little further..:love:

roy james is ont he pic, who USED to post on here and was abnp candidate at one time i believe. who denounced the far right if i remember rightly

craig masons also on that pic who still posts on here from time to time but denounced the far right a while back

Archived