Voting bnp or not voting bnp

Remember there recent party political broadcast....

Have a look at the points made....tell me which parts are not true, or have some relevance, and tell me why.

He wants to restore Britain because it is flooded with foreigners (their words not mine) He is fearful for his children (perleasse) for what this blah vomit blah!

What a load of bull. They are not points that is poison because it is untrue.

He starts off by saying he does not want to deceive people that is a bit rich coming from him he is the biggest hypocrite going. He can quite happily go to a foreign country oh yes! A foreign country & ask to be funded by a Muslim. Yet he states he does not want to decieve people. Yeah & I'm Jennifer Lopez :rolleyes:

He then goes on to spute his bile about or his voice over or does about us "typical brit" have become foreigners in our blah BShayte country because foreigners jump the que for housing etc. Has he or you or anyone who is deluded by these scum ever done any research as to what the procedure & policies are for anyone who comes into this country claiming for housing, benefits etc. Thought not because if you did you would not know what he is saying is made up out of his own faeces.

BNP = British Nazi Party.

He does not care about Britain.

Word.

He also sates he does not hate anyone hmm thats why you have been incited for racsim & your own people in your Nazi party want to kill you.

They are all in cuckoo land.

He wants to restore Britain because it is flooded with foreigners (their words not mine) He is fearful for his children (perleasse) for what this blah vomit blah!

What a load of bull. They are not points that is poison because it is untrue.

He starts off by saying he does not want to deceive people that is a bit rich coming from him he is the biggest hypocrite going. He can quite happily go to a foreign country oh yes! A foreign country & ask to be funded by a Muslim. Yet he states he does not want to decieve people. Yeah & I'm Jennifer Lopez :rolleyes:

He then goes on to spute his bile about or his voice over or does about us "typical brit" have become foreigners in our blah BShayte country because foreigners jump the que for housing etc. Has he or you or anyone who is deluded by these scum ever done any research as to what the procedure & policies are for anyone who comes into this country claiming for housing, benefits etc. Thought not because if you did you would not know what he is saying is made up out of his own faeces.

BNP = British Nazi Party.

He does not care about Britain.

Word.

Are you? really?:love:

From a Guardian comment about their manifesto:

Page 20 contains an ominous reference to a ?long-term resettlement programme? for third world nationals.

Page 22 argues for a proscription against ?the promotion of racial integration in schools and the media?.

Page 16 insinuates that all immigration since 1997 is invalid and therefore needing of "review".

Page 41 calls for the legalisation of guns.

Page 45 urges the censorship of popular TV shows.

Page 46 suggests that the media should be put under greater ?democratic ... control?.

Page 48 calls for the restoration of the death penalty.

As for its economic policy(?) supposedly designed to eliminate the deficit, the BNP?s manifesto contains expensive plans for schools, hospitals and the military, alongside commitments to cut income tax, council tax, VAT, student loans, car and fuel tax.

Archived