Anybody been to the East Ocean Cafe?

morientes

We went there recently for the first time and were quite impressed - they seem to have a wide range of different Asian cuisines and what we had (unfortunately due to old age and too much red wine tonight, I can't now recall what it was) was well prepared and presented.

The one downside is its location - the view outside isn't that great and contrasts with the rather fancy interior decor.

Certainly worth a try.

Just been tonight and it was very busy. My girlfriend had the California Maki and I had the Japanese grilled scallops for starters. Followed up with a Tofu Hotpot for the main course and the Sweet and Sour Chicken. Excellent service, atmosphere and food. It has to be one of the best restaurants that I ever been to:thumbsup:

i absolutely love east ocean cafe.....the thai, seafood, japanese & chinese food are all of thehighest quality....

having lived in manc for many a year and being spoiled by chinatown, i never thought id ever find a decent chinese etc in sheffield......but east ocean is up there...

my personal fave is cointreau orange fillet chicken....fab!!!

:clap:

Archived