Tony Blair v Nick Clegg.

Or it might be the worse thing we ever did. The Euro is failing right now, if its failing right now then it'll probably fail in the future. What they're asking of the Euro is just too much it can't possibly work in the long run

as its constituted now then the euro probably will have a bit of a roller coaster ride, but with tighter fiscal union and proper enforcement of the rules then it could succeed.

the large, industrialised economies have certainly benefited from the euro at the expense of the smaller ones like greece and portugal.

had we joined at its inception then we would probably would have benefitted too, though another large economy in the euro would probably have damaged the smaller ones even more. we also would have kept to the fiscal rules which would have limited the size of the deficit

I fear that you might be confused - Gordon Brown makes Tony Blair look good.

Confused? He must be tory bliar himself. There was no difference between new labour and tory whatsoever.in fact new labour changed the rules on right to buy. put housing associations in control council housing while shooting up rents. Now no one can afford to work and pay rents. The housing landlords thus gets guaranteed income from tax payers through housing benefit because it does not pay to work.

So vote Cleggy if he promise's not to give amnesty to well over 6 hundred thousand criminal illegal immigrants whom he would also allow them to bring relatives to stay. This last policy will not make life ''fairer'' for britain. So the poor will still get poorer under privileged Cleggy who also is ignoring the main issue which is immigration .

Only the bnp can deliver what we was never asked about. A proper policy on immigration . Remember , you are not a racist because you vote bnp.

In all honesty, I'm a big fan of Labour - but not at this moment in time.

This country is more important than any political party.

This country needs what the LibDems offer right now.

I'll vote LibDem this time and maybe Labour next time.

Who knows.

Who knows.

Unregistered you obviously made your voting intentions clear multiple times on this forum but you have still failed to give me an answer to this question:

How many seats do you anticipate the Lib Dems will win:?:

Confused? He must be tory bliar himself. There was no difference between new labour and tory whatsoever.in fact new labour changed the rules on right to buy. put housing associations in control council housing while shooting up rents. Now no one can afford to work and pay rents. The housing landlords thus gets guaranteed income from tax payers through housing benefit because it does not pay to work.

Strange then that all the people who live in housing association properties on my street are in work - compared to about one house in 6 up to about 10 years ago.

Who knows.

What good did tory bliar ever do? Different to the tories?

what else do you expect from the bnp?

he's only here killing time between plots to kill nicky griffen

You would say that,might you are borg, you have already been assimilated. Lol lol its impossible for you to think foe yourself, judging by your name.

Archived