Tony Blair v Nick Clegg.

Strange then that all the people who live in housing association properties on my street are in work - compared to about one house in 6 up to about 10 years ago.

None on the minimum wage is there? Honestly?

Unregistered you have still failed to give me an answer to this question:

How many seats do you anticipate the Lib Dems will win:?:

It's an earthquake. LibDems will win 324 seats.

A Hung Parliament is a more likely outcome, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as it's handled right.

In precarious money markets confidence is all, and a hung Parliament will be considered indecisive and could send stock markets crashing, and scupper our credit rating.

However, if the best minds of the three parties (and yes, we do have them, honest...led by Vince Cable) can quickly organise a coalition and be seen to be working together (as I believe the Lib Dens have mooted) then it could be seen as a strength and actually improve confidence.

That's why I'll be voting Lib Dem.

What good did Tory Blair ever do? Different to the Tories?

On one of the occasions that I met Tony Blair, (he was on his own and wearing some disguise in a pub in a small village called Fishburn) I recognised him from his watch that I had repaired for him in 1992. I remember that night so well, I got some dust in my left eye and he used his licked hanky to get it out.

We got a bit drunk and he gave me a heart to heart about his feelings for energy in the future. He was almost in tears. He could see no alternative to nuclear power for servicing our future energy needs but he raised some genuine concerns about nuclear waste disposal.

Oh I digress with trivia that doesn't interest you, so in answer to your question, Tony Blair introduced the minimum wage, Bank of England independence and Tony attracted a hell of a lot of inward investment to the country.

I can exclusively reveal that Tony will be meeting Nick in the near future.

I'm sorry but the date and venue are top secret.

I think you might be a little disappointed, I think the Lib Dems would be doing extremely well if they managed 150.

We have a weird voting system.

Apparantly, if they get up to 38 percent of the vote,

the number of seats goes up like a rocket.

However, if the best minds of the three parties (and yes, we do have them, honest...led by Vince Cable) can quickly organise a coalition and be seen to be working together (as I believe the Lib Dens have mooted) then it could be seen as a strength and actually improve confidence.

That's sounds all very cosy, but with all three parties having their own ideas about how best to proceed in getting us out of the huge deficit we face, then you will get huge disagreement, which either leads to half measures and compromise, or no measures being passed as no agreement being met.

And that's probably the last thing the country needs at the moment, indecisiveness.

That's sounds all very cosy, but with all three parties having their own ideas about how best to proceed in getting us out of the huge deficit we face, then you will get huge disagreement, which either leads to half measures and compromise, or no measures being passed as no agreement being met.

And that's probably the last thing the country needs at the moment, indecisiveness.

they all have the same basic idea, spend less and tax more

On one of the occasions that I met Tony Blair, (he was on his own and wearing some disguise in a pub in a small village called Fishburn) I recognised him from his watch that I had repaired for him in 1992. I remember that night so well, I got some dust in my left eye and he used his licked hanky to get it out.

We got a bit drunk and he gave me a heart to heart about his feelings for energy in the future. He was almost in tears. He could see no alternative to nuclear power for servicing our future energy needs but he raised some genuine concerns about nuclear waste disposal.

Oh I digress with trivia that doesn't interest you, so in answer to your question, Tony Blair introduced the minimum wage, Bank of England independence and Tony attracted a hell of a lot of inward investment to the country.

I can exclusively reveal that Tony will be meeting Nick in the near future.

I'm sorry but the date and venue are top secret.

I wouldn't tell the public Cleggy is friends with blair. And I seem to remember that the uk is full of coal.

We wouldn't be running out of oil/gas either if we diddnt sell it all.

Archived