Are GHDs really the best straighteners? Is this a bargain?

Ghd's are fab!!! i wouldnt be without mine either!!! Without mine i look like ive had a bad hair day! ( as my kids tell me! ) lol

I bought mine from Funky Diva's at crystal peaks!

Dont pay out for cheaper ones, cos ur only gunna spend more money to replace them with ghd's!!!

good luck!

miss piggy

Ghd's are fab!!! i wouldnt be without mine either!!! Without mine i look like ive had a bad hair day! ( as my kids tell me! ) lol

I bought mine from Funky Diva's at crystal peaks!

Dont pay out for cheaper ones, cos ur only gunna spend more money to replace them with ghd's!!!

good luck!

miss piggy

Thanks - think I have some more saving to do!

How much were yours from Funky Diva's?

My sister had GHD's and they broke after a year or so but she got them fixed for free. Ive never owned a pair cause poker straight hair isnt my thing but when I want straight hair ive got a pair of boots own straightners, £30 and theyre hot pink and brilliant :)

My hair is naturally curly and with non GHD straightners it can take well over an hour to straighten. With my GHDs (which are 5 yrs old) it takes 15 mins at a push.

If mine broke I'd be upset and buy another pair as soon as I could. Only issue I have is as I've had them so long they aren't the variable voltage ones so I can't take them abroad as they wont work (they just don't get hot enough)

I've only ever bought GHD straighteners because I know and trust the brand, however my hairdresser recommended 'She' straighteners a while ago - she claims they're as good as GHD and are almost half the price.

When my last pair of straighteners finally died after years of use, I did toy with the idea of buying a pair of She straighteners instead but couldn't bring myself to so went back to old faithful!

I've had my GHDs just over a year, and the wires faulty, they've taken a beating from the girls using them week in week out before a night out, all the hair sprays and ****ty products that they have to straighten through, they've been little stars but slowly dying now :( Gonna buy some more soon coz I swear by them, will take better care of this pair though :S haha. Well worth the money I think, but i've heard she are also good?! x

Archived