Static Electricity.

I was with my first girlfriend and we were in her bedroom and she was wearing a nighty... It was dark and as she took the nighty off I noticed minature flashes of sheet lightening all over it, it was like a summer storm in minature as it flashed all over her. I was enthralled that such a beautiful young lady could look like a goddess of storms with the blue flashes all over her and reflecting from her beautiful green eyes.

I provided the thunder because I`d been at the curry the day before- yes, even the most romantic interludes can be wrecked by me when I`m in the mood to fart.

My neighbours trampoline is huge and my kids were obsessed with it, thats why we got the one in our garden, to stop them haunting and pestering my poor neighbour.

This entire area is infested with them and on a hot summers day you can stand looking around and see hundreds of heads bobbing up and down as the entire neighbourhood gets into their gardens.

Sometimes my neighbours wife gets on their trampoline.... Its a terrible sight to see, especially when I know my OH is standing right next to me and I`m desperately pretending not to look at her..... body.... her young, fit, big breasted body going... up.... and down, up and down....

Oh god...

It's a bit like that round us,but round here it's arses.

Static is caused by a lack of moisture in the air. It always happens in the winter across most of the country. I've lived in NY, CA, TX, PA, and AZ. The most effective way to get rid of it is to invest in a humidifier. They come in many sizes from 1 room to whole house that attaches directly to your heating unit.You can find the smaller ones at discount dept. stores and larger ones at home improvement stores.

Archived