Metalheads where are you?

jooelz

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

What do you mean, im trouble ?

Just cos I picked up the mike and asked if anyone from the forum was in.....

hahah exactly !! You mortified me before we'd even met, naughty man ;) Was funny though ! As soon as I saw a bloke with the microphone, i said to my mates "he better not mention sheffield forum" hahahaha

@ Goldenfleece - my sister has black hair wi pink bits. What more do you want ?? :P;)

:clap:hiya dj shadowman, remember me. i totally suprised you on saturday my mentioning a name u thought u'd never hear again - or for along time beginning with the letter 'A'. and ad my on spider. u got over the shock yet???:hihi::heyhey: .

Originally posted by jooelz

:clap:hiya dj shadowman, remember me. i totally suprised you on saturday my mentioning a name u thought u'd never hear again - or for along time beginning with the letter 'A'. and ad my on spider. u got over the shock yet???:hihi::heyhey: .

Nearly had goddamn heart failure !

Not heard from the lass in about 9 years now, I know where she lives etc ....but it was a total shock that you remembered me from all that time ago.

Originally posted by Pauline BHG

If you see 4 *look like goths, but really rock chics* singing along to some glam rock classics, thats us !! 3 x black hair, 1 x black and pink hair, say hi if you wish :D

Hi PaulineBHG, can you get back in touch with me through PM please ?

Thanks

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

Dont think I will be as im starting at a new pub on saturday night (maybe)

If not there saturday I will be in the tap & barell on sunday night..

where u starting @. i'll be out wi my other half in the tavern on the 29th october for his birthday. u'v gotta meet him,hes fantastic.

Just been trawling through this thread again. So, weve got evenings sussed now ... what about if we want a lunch time or afternoon session?

Anywhere in the city centre where I can drink with a friend and listen to decent rock music of an afternoon?

Originally posted by alysonpeach

Just been trawling through this thread again. So, weve got evenings sussed now ... what about if we want a lunch time or afternoon session?

Anywhere in the city centre where I can drink with a friend and listen to decent rock music of an afternoon?

the only decent place of an afternoon in sheffield @ the moment is the sportsman on cambridge street that has a juke box.

Archived