Metalheads where are you?

jooelz

Originally posted by Jozafeen

Please you guys - join forces and re-open the Deep End!

It's so sad to see a decent venue closed and I'm sure the rock crowd are scary enough to keep the townies away :D

Enquires are being made....

If things work out, we might have to rename it "The Forum"

I know....been done :D

Originally posted by Jozafeen

Please you guys - join forces and re-open the Deep End!

It's so sad to see a decent venue closed and I'm sure the rock crowd are scary enough to keep the townies away :D

Market research and feasibility studies, Concept design and development, Prospective site analysis and selection,Light and sound design, development, and financing,Image marketing, promotions, Strategic Alliances development, Staffing and training, Administration, Management systems training, Budget development ,Profit/Loss and cash flow analysis, Operating and equity agreement negotiations, Development of strategic business principals.

Cant wait to get started...

Originally posted by talktofrank

there seems to be a lot of us into rock and metal stuff.. May be we should get a met sorted out for all of us on here with a rock theme bar claw or night!!

I think it is a tempting suggestion....however, it could be a case of too many people with too many varied ideas at this early stage if you are suggesting an open discussion about a new bar/venue. The first and primary consideration is to secure a suitable venue, which is nightmarishly difficult in Sheffield as everyone is aware. The cost and realization of the venue is the single prime factor, because it pre-determines in many ways the direction and budget of all the subsequent possible solutions.

If you are however, just suggesting a pub crawl......lets do it....

And for those of you who have NOT checked out WESTWAY on Tuesday/Wednesday nights, go on...give it a try....

Originally posted by talktofrank

i am thinking pub craw followed by a rock type club and just having a laugh with out having to lisern to pop and distasteful stuff in the charts or dance music just rock orrentated pubs and clubs that sounds good dont you all think!!!!

good plan....no dance, trance or pants music..

I'm starting up another rock night at the Red House - Solly Street

Tuesday nights - Buffy's Rock Music Quiz Show - win a gallon of ale.

Friday nights - Splodge's rock disco (3 Fridays per month, 1st Friday of each month she's at the Horse and Jockey, Wadsley Lane doing a rock show)

-------------------

I'm still doing the White Bear in Ecclesfield on Friday nights and the Moorfoot Tavern on Saturdays.

Splodge is still doing the Royal Oak in Deepcar on Saturday nights.

Archived