Metalheads where are you?

jooelz

:suspect::confused::roll::sad::huh: sorry. but compared to how sheffield used to be for rock nights - its terrible now. there used to be the wap,rebels,roxy's (on a monday night),mailcoach,hallamshire hotel,hornblower,yorkishiremans arms,frog & parrot and the drop and they were cheap for entrance and drinks. no offence to anyone,but what have we got now????. rebels used to be open 6 nights a week and was fantastic. the corp :gag:is rubbish - its far 2 expensive and plays terrible music,the casbah is the same. we need more clubs that are cheap and decent, and more pubs. well,thats my rant over with. does anone agree or disagree with me.:

Originally posted by jooelz

:,the casbah is the same. we need more clubs that are cheap and decent, and more pubs. well,thats my rant over with. does anone agree or disagree with me.:

Hang on, I've started DJing at the Casbah, Splodge_CRB does Tues nights. If the music isn't to your taste, do you wanna tell me why? What do you want to hear, I'll play your requests.

I also DJ down at the Moorfoot Tavern on Saturdays and do requests there.

What would you really like to see from the rock pubs and clubs. Stating 'cheap and decent' is a bit vague.

Pauline - Shez does a rock night at the Tap and Barrel on Sundays, she's only just got it going so could do with some support :thumbsup:

Buffy

Originally posted by Classic Rock

Hang on, I've started DJing at the Casbah, Splodge_CRB does Tues nights. If the music isn't to your taste, do you wanna tell me why? What do you want to hear, I'll play your requests.

I also DJ down at the Moorfoot Tavern on Saturdays and do requests there.

What would you really like to see from the rock pubs and clubs. Stating 'cheap and decent' is a bit vague.

Pauline - Shez does a rock night at the Tap and Barrel on Sundays, she's only just got it going so could do with some support :thumbsup:

Buffy

im going to pop down to the tap and barrel in a couple of weeks just to see how the rock nights going the said pub is a bit dodgy at the best of times but i wish shez all the best:)

ROCK NOT POP

Now you state 'rock not pop'. I don't play pop.

Can you expand on these really vague comments please? Are you sure you're walking into the right pubs?

Now you state 'rock not pop'. I don't play pop.

Can you expand on these really vague comments please? Are you sure you're walking into the right pubs?

dont no if you where refering to my last post where it said rock not pop

im a bit mcfuddled today:)

Archived