Washing line theft

This afternoon someone has been on my garden and has stolen four clothes pegs and two towels

I have reviewed the CCTV footage of the area but the thiefs were wearing balaclavas

I have informed the police of the incident

This is the second robbery from my home this year which is unusual

If anyone saw two men wearing balaclavas walking in the Dore area carrying two towels and a four clothes pegs could you send me a message

I want to get this sorted quickly as the neighbours have resorted to using the tumble dryer out of fear and it's not good for the environment

Excuse me a very serious crime has been committed here Did you see anything or not
I can see that. Please forgive my inexcuseable levity about this incident. My bad!

I saw nothing ... but someone is letting fireworks off nearby ... I'm enjoying them but I bet some early to bed people are kicking off.

Were they wooden pegs or plastic ones ?

they were wooden ones and the towels which were stolen were one pink bath towel and one navy blue bath towel

Luckly for them I wasn't home at the time of the incident or I would have called 999

I can see that. Please forgive my inexcuseable levity about this incident. My bad!

I saw nothing ... but someone is letting fireworks off nearby ... I'm enjoying them but I bet some early to bed people are kicking off.

Thank you

Shocking isn't it

Archived