Washing line theft

now we know who has the pegs

That can't be one of the thief's

Those pegs are the cheap plastic ones, the ones stolen were those big wooden ones

thanks for the information though it could have been the culprits

That can't be one of the thief's

Those pegs are the cheap plastic ones, the ones stolen were those big wooden ones

thanks for the information though it could have been the culprits

well after many hours of investagation not only do i have a culprit for the pegs ive also got the person with the towels caught on cctv climbing your fence

If anyone has any information please send me a private message

I would like to put these crooks behind bars before they strike again

Any maybe get myself in the newspaper as a local hero

This afternoon someone has been on my garden and has stolen four clothes pegs and two towels

I have reviewed the CCTV footage of the area but the thiefs were wearing balaclavas

I have informed the police of the incident

This is the second robbery from my home this year which is unusual

If anyone saw two men wearing balaclavas walking in the Dore area carrying two towels and a four clothes pegs could you send me a message

I want to get this sorted quickly as the neighbours have resorted to using the tumble dryer out of fear and it's not good for the environment

Did they leave you a goldfiish and two baloons in exchange.

Did they leave you a goldfiish and two baloons in exchange.

No they didn't

I wonder what they have done with my towels and pegs, i hope they haven't been used for a more serious crime

This afternoon someone has been on my garden and has stolen four clothes pegs and two towels

I have reviewed the CCTV footage of the area but the thiefs were wearing balaclavas

I have informed the police of the incident

This is the second robbery from my home this year which is unusual

If anyone saw two men wearing balaclavas walking in the Dore area carrying two towels and a four clothes pegs could you send me a message

I want to get this sorted quickly as the neighbours have resorted to using the tumble dryer out of fear and it's not good for the environment

I saw them but it never registered with me that they were suspicious. Now you mention it though perhaps they were. To be honest if you are too mean to keep a Rottie then these incidents will happen.

I think we are all missing the important point here - those pegs would be good for use in the construction of a bomb.

I would forget crimestoppers or the local plod, and would immediately take this to the anti-terrorism people. You may even end up a hero for preventing the Iranians completing their bomb.

Does anyone have the phone number for the anti-terrorism police

I could get myself on TV here, don't worry everyone i will say something about sheffield forum

I still haven't caught the culprits

Archived