Washing line theft

This afternoon someone has been on my garden and has stolen four clothes pegs and two towels

I have reviewed the CCTV footage of the area but the thiefs were wearing balaclavas

I have informed the police of the incident

This is the second robbery from my home this year which is unusual

If anyone saw two men wearing balaclavas walking in the Dore area carrying two towels and a four clothes pegs could you send me a message

I want to get this sorted quickly as the neighbours have resorted to using the tumble dryer out of fear and it's not good for the environment

cut your losses and only use three pegs in future like i do.

they could have been taken by irish full monty actors :hihi:

cut your losses and only use three pegs in future like i do.

they could have been taken by irish full monty actors :hihi:

well i have already replaced the pegs but fear has gripped the neighbourhood and everyone is using their tumble dryers which is bad for the environment

and i would like to foil these would be terrorists before they strike so does anyone have the number for the anti-terror police so i can give them a call

the number for crime stoppers would also be useful as i think they would want to do one of those reenactments and i would like to be on the show

do you have a neighbourhood watch ?

my neighbours and i look after each others properties

i am just wondering what my pegs are being used for as they have my fingerprints all over them :(

i hope nothing else is stolen from my property this year, so far we have had a bicycle and these items stolen and it is getting a bit worrying

Have to say now i had to laugh at this when i read it, my mate who i worked with at the time got his washing nicked off the line years ago, he had insurance covering his house and stuff and the company gave him about 2 grand even though he only had a few pairs of boxers and a couple of pairs of jeans on the line, classic or what, its not all bad :hihi:

He was glad it happend cause he went on holiday with the coin lol.

my neighbours and i look after each others properties

i am just wondering what my pegs are being used for as they have my fingerprints all over them :(

i hope nothing else is stolen from my property this year, so far we have had a bicycle and these items stolen and it is getting a bit worrying

are you sure its not your neighbour jealous of your pegs

That might be where you are going wrong. Your neighbours may be the culprits and have lured you in to a false sense of security with your peg envy.

Don't be fooled by their "better" pegs ! They may have hired these fiends to get their hands on your valuable items.

Are you able to conduct any covert surveillance to allay such concerns ? If not, you could perhaps trick them into confessing/slipping up next time you speak to them.

A couple of months ago i had about five pairs of knickers that went missing off my line. God knows why. Perhaps i should watch out for my neighbour getting in her car and see if i can see my pants sticking out the top of her trousers...

Washing line thefts are bizarre!

This afternoon someone has been on my garden and has stolen four clothes pegs and two towels

I have reviewed the CCTV footage of the area but the thiefs were wearing balaclavas

I have informed the police of the incident

This is the second robbery from my home this year which is unusual

If anyone saw two men wearing balaclavas walking in the Dore area carrying two towels and a four clothes pegs could you send me a message

I want to get this sorted quickly as the neighbours have resorted to using the tumble dryer out of fear and it's not good for the environment

You could try calling those people on 118 :loopy:

Archived