Why are people bothered about racist remarks aimed at them ?

You used the word "hate" not me. What's the point of hating someone because they hate?

Believe me, dislike is enough.

Alien, you seriously need to read what you put in responce to my post.

You seem to point out the racial side of it, but totally let the fat jibes go over you head.

It was a very 1 sided responce from yourself.

If we are gonna jump on the backs of people who make racial remarks, then why not do the same for fat, short, ugly, skinny people, ect.

Because the idiot who shouted "Black C**** probably didn't have enough grey matter to think there maybe an innocent Black bystander within earshot.

The irony with this is if the Black guys were fat the headbanger in the car would probably have shouted "Black fat B******'s.

Nothing like a passing helping hand eh?

Alien, you seriously need to read what you put in responce to my post.

You seem to point out the racial side of it, but totally let the fat jibes go over you head.

It was a very 1 sided responce from yourself.

If we are gonna jump on the backs of people who make racial remarks, then why not do the same for fat, short, ugly, skinny people, ect.

Tell me matty...what did you read into my bold?

If you had read it as it is, rather than read how you wanted to or how another s**t stirrer wanted you to...as an insult to your mum, then your'e wrong.

The point I made was the "car" insulter would probably have no remorse at using the word "fat, ginger, pak* as he did "Black". That's the irony. Yet you get those standing on their box spouting "that's right, defend the Black guy's by default because you attack the idiot (some say hero) in the car".

If you think I defended the guys then you are wrong...I actually defended no one, because there was no one to defend. Pity the hero didn't get out from the car and come to you and your mums assistance rather than possibly aggravating from a case of abuse, to something more serious?

I'll not apologise to the s**t stirrers and accusers, but if you and you alone were offended I offer a genuine apology.

Tell me matty...what did you read into my bold?

If you had read it as it is, rather than read how you wanted to or how another s**t stirrer wanted you to...as an insult to your mum, then your'e wrong.

The point I made was the "car" insulter would probably have no remorse at using the word "fat, ginger, pak* as he did "Black". That's the irony. Yet you get those standing on their box spouting "that's right, defend the Black guy's by default because you attack the idiot (some say hero) in the car".

If you think I defended the guys then you are wrong...I actually defended no one, because there was no one to defend. Pity the hero didn't get out from the car and come to you and your mums assistance rather than possibly aggravating from a case of abuse, to something more serious?

I'll not apologise to the s**t stirrers and accusers, but if you and you alone were offended I offer a genuine apology.

Ahh i get you. You worded it better this time round tho:hihi:

Why don't you be honest for once and let it all out instead of making accusations.
I've only just seen this comment, ok. Here goes. I make the accusation that you're a bigot and that your prejudice has blinded you to the view that ageist, sexist, sizeist, gingerist abuse is similar in effect, no better no worse, to racist abuse against B & A or ME people. I also consider that you're incapable of seeing the irony in your own comments about this subject. How's that? Satisfied now? :)

I've only just seen this comment, ok. Here goes. I make the accusation that you're a bigot and that your prejudice has blinded you to the view that ageist, sexist, sizeist, gingerist abuse is similar in effect, no better no worse, to racist abuse against B & A or ME people. I also consider that you're incapable of seeing the irony in your own comments about this subject. How's that? Satisfied now? :)

lol ruby, you make me laugh:hihi:

You just can't escape the mirrors can you:roll:

lol ruby, you do make me laugh:hihi:

You take yourself and your concerns far too seriously, missus. Lighten up, you'll give yourself an ulcer ;)

< passes pep pill to rubydazzler>

Archived