Why are people bothered about racist remarks aimed at them ?

Shims made some very convincing points actually, especially the one about people who have only experiences racism once or twice in their lives not really being qualified to speak for those who get it every all the time.

Because you have't even attempted to answer any of those points, I take it you can't.

Take it how you want.

As per usual your mate opens his or her trap without the slightest idea what hes going on about.

Funny really.

Take it how you want.

As per usual your mate opens his or her trap without the slightest idea what hes going on about.

Funny really.

They are so much my mate that I don't even know if they are a he or she either. It seems a bit barking to imagine that everyone who disagrees with you on an internet forum must know each other.

They are so much my mate that I don't even know if they are a he or she either. It seems a bit barking to imagine that everyone who disagrees with you on an internet forum must know each other.

Yes it would be barking to think that. But a quick look at both your post histories tells me you do seem to know each other.

Yes it would be barking to think that. But a quick look at both your post histories tells me you do seem to know each other.

Well post the evidence then. Of course the fact that you have just made that up means you won't be able to.

He isn't as he's one of the bullies. "Islamophobia" being one of his favourites.

Here's the Runnymedes Trust's definition:- Note it has nothing to do with mental illness which any phobia would normally be defined under.

1) Islam is seen as a monolithic bloc, static and unresponsive to change.

2) Islam is seen as separate and 'other'. It does not have values in common with other cultures, is not affected by them and does not influence them.

3) Islam is seen as inferior to the West. It is seen as barbaric, irrational, primitive and sexist.

4) Islam is seen as violent, aggressive, threatening, supportive of terrorism and engaged in a 'clash of civilisations'.

5) Islam is seen as a political ideology and is used for political or military advantage.

6) Criticisms made of the West by Islam are rejected out of hand.

7) Hostility towards Islam is used to justify discriminatory practices towards Muslims and exclusion of Muslims from mainstream society.

8) Anti-Muslim hostility is seen as natural or normal.

In conclusion it seems to me that any criticism directed towards Islam is considered islamophobia.

Why do you have to constantly lie to make your points?

The list you have given is of closed perceptions of Islam, not a definition of Islamophobia.

http://www.runnymedetrust.org/uploads/publications/pdfs/islamophobia.pdf

There are people who get bullied on the internet, people constantly calling them names and pulling them down, ganging up on them with other users

Not nice to see, let alone be on the receiving end of such bullying.

When are you going to stop doing this ?

I give as good as I get, sometimes with a little interest. Can you give me one single example of me starting any bullying?

Where as you would never bully anyone or excuse bullies, would you? :rolleyes:

Able to?

Yes.

Willing to?

No really but anyone who wants to can see for them selves.

So you were prepared to trawl through both our post histories and find evidence that we know each other ( which apparently took you one minute, because that was the time which elapsed between my post and your reply), but you don't want to post it?

You know you are lying, I know you are lying, and anyone who cares to look at these posts will also know that you are lying. Its really a bit pathetic.

So you were prepared to trawl through both our post histories and find evidence that we know each other ( which apparently took you one minute, because that was the time which elapsed between my post and your reply), but you don't want to post it?

You know you are lying, I know you are lying, and anyone who cares to look at these posts will also know that you are lying. Its really a bit pathetic.

Who said it only took a minute?

Ive been on loads of threads where you and your mate opperate the tag team maneuver.

Lying?

Dont think so.

Archived