Watch What You Say--For God 's Sake !

We cant have it both ways. If he was arrested for preaching his filth then its obviously offensive and therefore has NO place in modern society.

This PCSO has struck the first blow for common sense.

But what about these homophobic books, - do you think they should be banned ?

And if common sense should prevail I'm betting the charges will be dropped ;)

Don't you think anyone making a judgement based solely on the preachers side of the story, is jumping to conclusions a little?

Why trust the preacher to be describing events accurately?

The once great, independent British police force that was the envy of the world, are now politically correct New Labour stormtroopers.

So, you would defend a muslim preacher who said Christians were an "abomination" and "sinful"?

Don't you think anyone making a judgement based solely on the preachers side of the story, is jumping to conclusions a little?

And can you tell me which preacher is not a salesman of religion ?? so bends the truth a little to their own ends ?? :huh:

I'd disagree with him, but i wouldn't have him arrested.

If he's committing a crime then he should be nicked. The preacher was committing a crime, was warned about it by the copper, and carried on!

He had a chance, he ignored it. If a copper tells you to stop doing something and you ignore him you will get nicked.

Simples!

They probably would be.

and

Why, indeed!.

.. but, then ...

Why make assumptions as to what people are basing their judgements on?

If he's committing a crime then he should be nicked. The preacher was committing a crime, was warned about it by the copper, and carried on!

He had a chance, he ignored it. If a copper tells you to stop doing something and you ignore him you will get nicked.

Simples!

Have you ever heard the phrase>the law is an ass?

Archived