Watch What You Say--For God 's Sake !

There 's the added element that a Christian is supposed [ or encouraged ? ] to hate the sin but love the sinner. So, presumably, this street preacher was not inciting anyone, anyway, to hate a particular person-----only the act itself. In the report, the preacher didn 't come across as ' spewing out hatred '. Who could be a drama queen in Workington ? As someone has already pointed out, it seemed a trivial affair, compared with many public statements in the U.K. today------in ' real life ', drama and song. Oh, well, the Workington police have made themselves busy.......and let 's hope they are just as vigilant at checking on all types of possible bad behaviour !

I spent a (tiny bit of) my time investigating homosexuals. I 'blew it off' wherever possible. (At that time, homosexuality in HM Forces was grounds for dismissal.)

Do you know; notwithstanding the outrageous claims that something like 10% of the people in the world are queer, I worked diligently to identify shirtlifters and - notwithstanding the accusatory bull**** presented by a bunch of anti-military people, there is no evidence that any officer was homosexual?

Why is he a "deluded hatemonger"..because he's repeating something from the bible??

He obviously believes in the bible, its his right to answer someone who asks him a question honestly.

Did the person that spoke to him expect him to lie and agree with him???

He would have been a hypocrite if he'd done that...:(

I spent a (tiny bit of) my time investigating homosexuals. I 'blew it off' wherever possible. (At that time, homosexuality in HM Forces was grounds for dismissal.)

Do you know; notwithstanding the outrageous claims that something like 10% of the people in the world are queer, I worked diligently to identify shirtlifters and - notwithstanding the accusatory bull**** presented by a bunch of anti-military people, there is no evidence that any officer was homosexual?

I really should elucidate. I was a pretty senior guy. There were no problems with my clearances on the grounds of homosexuality ... in fact a friend of mine played the ultimate trump card. (He was very highly cleared as well) - When asked by the man in the talking suit': "§Do you have any reason to believe that Rupert might be an homosexual?"

Al answered: 'Dunno. - but his dick doesn't taste of ****."

That was the end of the World, really. - Some of you may now know who I am.

The government's reluctance to accept homosexuality wasn't based on homophobia (If you've been around for more than 5 minutes and you've more than 2 brain cells then you could challenge that) but it was rather based on the availability of certain people.

Old saying:

We cant have it both ways. If he was arrested for preaching his filth then its obviously offensive and therefore has NO place in modern society.

This PCSO has struck the first blow for common sense.

Quite amusing, Milkmouse.

Are you a lawyer? (I hope you're going to say 'no' because otherwise I'll be obliged to bring you before a court (at your expense) to disprove your 'entitlement to stand'. ( you don't really want to go there ... but I'll have fun ;))

"If he was arrested for preaching his filth then its obviously offensive."

Would you like a fixed price on this one Milkmouse or are you preparesd to accept my hourly rate? (Fixed price admits guilt. At an hourly rate I will bill 15 or more hours at €295 per hour (I'll settle for €4200 if you're prompt) but otherwise we may choose to debate the matter (and I will be discussing 'religious rights' and your client's attempts to deny them) with the court.

Your move ... but move quickly.

pwinder@operamail.com

Archived