Sore infected armpits??

Making sure the area is dry can only help. Bathing daily, patting the area dry, and applying Mitchum for Men deodourant daily might do the trick - that deodourant is fantastic, in my opinion.

Also, could this be related to a yeast infection? Do yeast products feature a lot in your partner's diet? Beer? Bread? Maybe look for alternatives without yeast and see if there's an improvement?

Making sure the area is dry can only help. Bathing daily, patting the area dry, and applying Mitchum for Men deodourant daily might do the trick - that deodourant is fantastic, in my opinion.

Also, could this be related to a yeast infection? Do yeast products feature a lot in your partner's diet? Beer? Bread? Maybe look for alternatives without yeast and see if there's an improvement?

Hi, He doesnt drink ever, He drives for a living, he does have bread and i did wonder if it was something to do with starch so now he only has brown bread now and again , obviously that still contains yeast, he has a healthy mixed diet as a whole, he doesnt smoke, so other than this he's quite a healthy bloke, I think i may need to go into the doctors with him and sort this lol he hasnt let me in the past and he said he felt silly me going in, but he seems to look upon doctors as if there "regal" and feels he cant question them, so maybe its time i went in and sorted it! lol

The other thing is to make sure that there's no chafing and get as much air to the area as possible, I suppose.

You could ask the Dr for a hospital referral. Spray deodourants tend to disagree with my skin, and a lot of roll-ons aren't very effective, but I do swear by Mitchum for Men roll on deodourant.

Archived