Predict outcome of 2010 General Election in seats here

predict outcome of 2010 General Election in seats here  

28 members have voted

1. 1. predict outcome of 2010 General Election in seats here

• Conservative majority with over 375 seats (49+)
    • Conservative majority with 350-374 seats (24-48)
    • Conservative majority with 326-349 seats (1-23)
    • Conservatives largest party with 300-325 seats
    • Conservatives largest party with 275-299 seats
    • Conservatives largest party with 250-274 seats
    • Conservatives largest party with 225-249 seats
    • Conservatives largest party with less than 225 seats
    • Labour largest party with less than 225 seats
    • Labour largest party with 225-249 seats
    • Labour largest party with 250-274 seats
    • Labour largest party with 275-299 seats
    • Labour largest party with 300-325 seats
    • Labour majority of over 325 seats (1+)
    • other

Old prune, there is an open mind and their is the highly unlikely, you put forward a "highly unlikely" scenario.

I might put forward highly unlikely senarios, but my mind is open to those senarios being possible, which is something your mind is incapable of taking in.

Is your mind open to the fact that phil is posting on this thread and all the votes for "other" might just be him?

Okay can anyone that voted "other" please explain what you think might happen in the General Election?

Maybe they are living in hope that in the next couple of days a new political party that is not one of the other three emerges. It would be a party that was honest and trustworthy. It would be a party that we could trust with our vote....I HOPE THAT TOO cos I do not trust any of the present parties. COME ON YOU OTHERS!

I might put forward highly unlikely senarios, but my mind is open to those senarios being possible, which is something your mind is incapable of taking in.

Is your mind open to the fact that phil is posting on this thread and all the votes for "other" might just be him?

It was highly unlikely that Ross Perot would have been elected President of the USA in 1992, but it wasn't impossible, does that mean that I was wrong to dismiss Ross Perot's chances?

It was highly unlikely that Ross Perot would have been elected President of the USA in 1992, but it wasn't impossible, does that mean that I was wrong to dismiss Ross Perot's chances?

No, but you would be wrong to say it was impossible or to suggest that no one could have the opinion that he could win. Even phil can see that.

No, but you would be wrong to say it was impossible or to suggest that no one could have the opinion that he could win. Even phil can see that.

Well I don't ever recall using the "impossible" word or that noone could have the opinion that he could win.

I think by your previous postings and the inability to get anyone to agree with you that not only are you clueless you lack an open mind.

In a poll that asks for someone's opinion, stating that opinion cannot be wrong because it is their opinion.

By the way, I wasn't one of those who voted "other".

Biggot .... he he he ... what the hell is the election result going to mean to the average JOE anyway... give you a clue.. ferk all... thats what. :help::huh: We are in a world of Ferked upness and should get used to it, plain and simple..

Archived