It seems to me that the word ’racist’ is synonymous with the word 'jealous'

So these 'Asian' people that come here to better themselves are no different to students are they? We have offered them an opportunity and they have taken it. If they suffer racial abuse, they are quite within their rights to deffend themselves wouldn't you agree!!?

Bold.

Unlike white people these days.

Sorry shaz!

Just for you:

From what I have witnessed here, the word ’racist’ is synonymous with the word ‘jealous’.

;)

Thanks for clarifying that, makes your thread even more absurd.

Is this to replace the closed topic about how it's ok to racially abuse the English but not anyone else without causing outrage?

No ruby. Just annoyed about folk not bein able to live and let live. We all have the same oportunities here, some are better at taking them than others.

We can't resent someone for having more get up and go than ourselves.

In my brief time on this forum I have seen far too many threads started, carrying racist undertones, some blatant, some a little more subtle. I have managed not to bite so far, but enough is enough!

For the record, I am a white male born and raised in Sheffield. My schooling and further education was shared and enjoyed with a mixed bag of races and religions.

It seems that a lot of people that share my creed and social position have a problem with certain ethnic groups establishing their position.

I’ll get to the point. The ethnic groups that are thriving here are doing so, firstly, because of the opportunities offered to them by us. Secondly, and more importantly, because they have a strong work ethic and family structure.

My culture could learn a lot from these people instead of resenting their success.

You obviously aren't white, are you? stop telling fibs. You've come on here attacking us crackers for no reason:|:help:

No ruby. Just annoyed about folk not bein able to live and let live. We all have the same oportunities here, some are better at taking them than others.

We can't resent someone for having more get up and go than ourselves.

Your asking too much of one group and overestimating the success of the other.

Bold.

Unlike white people these days.

That's just silly isn't it! You are quite within your rights to jot down the racist remarks that you get everytime you walk past an ethnic. :hihi:

From what I have witnessed here, the word ’racist’ is synonymous with the word (is the word that they heard)

It's got groove, it's got meaning

Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion

Grease is the way we are feeling

From what I have witnessed here, the word ’racist’ is synonymous with the word (is the word that they heard)

It's got groove, it's got meaning

Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion

Grease is the way we are feeling

Have you been drinking again:hihi:

What could they learn? How to sign on every fortnight, How to fill a hostel with drunken bums.... What is your evidence of lessons that they could take from us to enhance their existance here?

Are you some relative of Tab1 or Melthebell?..:rolleyes:

Archived