It seems to me that the word ’racist’ is synonymous with the word 'jealous'

Sorry shaz!

Just for you:

From what I have witnessed here, the word ’racist’ is synonymous with the word ‘jealous’.

;)

Not half as absurd as you posting on a thread without knowing the full title!

Are you insane :rolleyes:

it cant be tab if it was it would be full of:loopy::mad::rolleyes::P:suspect::hihi::love::help::
In the yonder hills of Sheffield when in the dead of night a racists little illigitimate child cries, it is told hushhh be quiet or that darkie tab1 will get you muhahahahahahahahaa!!!:D

I didn't know I had the racists so worried, it's made my night I tell thee

In the yonder hills of Sheffield when in the dead of night a racists little illigitimate child cries, it is told hushhh be quiet or that darkie tab1 will get you muhahahahahahahahaa!!!:D

I didn't know I had the racists so worried, it's made my night I tell thee

I always tell my kids if they don't behave I'll take their brains out and make 'em join the BNP.

I always tell my kids if they don't behave I'll take their brains out and make 'em join the BNP.
Something similar worked with mine too till they grew bigger than me and now I do exactly as they tell me. In time you will too;) Thankfully they have brains to dislike the BNP as much as any normal sane person would.

Sorry shaz!

Just for you:

From what I have witnessed here, the word ’racist’ is synonymous with the word ‘jealous’.

;)

They aren't synonyms.

But it is indeed absurd the amount of jealousy and resentment racist bullies feel to their victims. They even want to take the victims' rights to be offended by offensive language away from them!

Their jealousy exhibits itself with pathetic attempts to claim discrimination against them like the way they get all hysterical about any proposals that might erode their advantage and rights to treat others worse for reason of race.

I was on the 17 bus on Saturday and the amount of racism coming out of a 12 or 13 year old's mouth made me ashamed of our country and how they can get away with saying these things and not have any repercussions. The girls was calling the lads a '**** b******** etc and the boys were retaliating with 'you white ****'. One girl who was part of the group did say something to the lads, think she was mixed race. I wonder if there parent's know how racist and horrible their 'little darlings' are. My bet is probably not. And if you did tell the parent's no doubt they would blame the school or their friends. Of course it wouldn't be little Chardonnay's fault would it? :roll:.

Well, I will tell you all something. If you think that racism is bad at the moment, you are in for one hell of a shock in the near future if this small minded attitude isn't nipped in the bud.

Well, I will tell you all something. If you think that racism is bad at the moment, you are in for one hell of a shock in the near future if this small minded attitude isn't nipped in the bud.

I dont like Frenchies.... :huh::roll:

Archived