It seems to me that the word ’racist’ is synonymous with the word 'jealous'

Something I have noticed is that as many of these threads on the topic of race/religion/migration etc are started by those that then go on to complain about how many such threads there are. Also some of the tolerance pleading ones are amongst the most intolerant.

Obviously. Anyone that has a tolerance of other races, religions etc, Is bound to be intolerant of those that have none.

Indeed obviously there must be someone to vent one's spleen at being so morally superior and all.

Sorry if I come across that way Streamline, that is not my intention.

I really am worried for our future as a Nation. There seems to be racism everywhere, and I feel sad about it, as it can only lead to no good if it continues. The fact is that we are a multi-cultural society weather we like it or not. Nothing is going to change this, so isn't it better that we learn to live and let live? :)

Lets be honest about this. Words such as racist, culturist, xenophobe.... all add up to the same thing. A jealousy, hatred, or fear of anything different or potentially threatening to the way we choose to live.

No its not. To be racist or to be culturist are completely different.

The colour of our skin makes no difference as we are all the same underneath, but the culture we are brought up in and more importantly wish to live under are very different.

To favour one’s own culture has reason, to favour one’s own race has little meaning if any on its own.

Answer this simple question: Are we all the same if you disregard the colour of our skin? Now, are all cultures the same?

Sorry if I come across that way Streamline, that is not my intention.

I really am worried for our future as a Nation. There seems to be racism everywhere, and I feel sad about it, as it can only lead to no good if it continues. The fact is that we are a multi-cultural society weather we like it or not. Nothing is going to change this, so isn't it better that we learn to live and let live? :)

Funny that because as a BNP supporter I have a more optimistic outlook.

No its not. To be racist or to be culturist are completely different.

The colour of our skin makes no difference as we are all the same underneath, but the culture we are brought up in and more importantly wish to live under are very different.

To favour one’s own culture has reason, to favour one’s own race has little meaning if any on its own.

Answer this simple question: Are we all the same if you disregard the colour of our skin? Now, are all cultures the same?

Answer this simple question: Are we all the same if you disregard culture

Archived