Facebook hijacking?

Anyone else had their e-mail and Facebook hijacked? I was not able to get in to either although I was under the impression I had de activated facebook ages ago.Luckily my e-mail was empty and I have now moved on to a system where I need a key fob to access it. But I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them?

Anyone else had their e-mail and Facebook hijacked? I was not able to get in to either although I was under the impression I had de activated facebook ages ago.Luckily my e-mail was empty and I have now moved on to a system where I need a key fob to access it. But I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them?

How does this hijacking work, it it violent like a car hijacking, if so were you hurt during the incident

Have you informed the police :loopy:

yeah, I was asked if I wanted to do an IQ thing, and when I clicked on it , I discovered I was signed up to a dating site, I even had posts from men, saying stuff to me, and yet, I had never posted anything about on the site.

Archived