Help there is a big fat mouse in my house

I envision a world where (wo)man and mouse can coexist peacefully.

I used to live with a mouse in a previous flat. We'd have lots of fun together. I'd chase him around with a spatula and laugh as he bounced down the stairs. He'd creep up on me when I'd least expect it and scare the life out of me. While I was asleep he would plop in my mouth. I'd paint holes on the wall and watch him get a flat nose.

Good times. :cry:

That will never happen. Most of us are mousist.

Years ago my when my older daughter was little she told me that she had caught two mice in her bedroom, she went on to tell me that she had put them in a shoe box under her bed. Ok dear I said, but then a friend came to visit with her son, he came into the lounge to tell me and his mum about the mice in a box under the bed, I explained to my friend that it was a fantasy thing and that there were no mice. The next thing both kids came down with a shoe box, 'do you want to see our mice'? and sure enough there were two field mice - I got a bit of a shock. We had two cats at the time - I still have one of them now, she isn't doing her job.

Years ago my when my older daughter was little she told me that she had caught two mice in her bedroom, she went on to tell me that she had put them in a shoe box under her bed. Ok dear I said, but then a friend came to visit with her son, he came into the lounge to tell me and his mum about the mice in a box under the bed, I explained to my friend that it was a fantasy thing and that there were no mice. The next thing both kids came down with a shoe box, 'do you want to see our mice'? and sure enough there were two field mice - I got a bit of a shock. We had two cats at the time - I still have one of them now, she isn't doing her job.

Are you nuts or something?:suspect:

I know this sounds dim but where do you go to buy a trap, and are they safe to use around babies?

If the mouse trap ends up trapping your baby then I would ask for your money back.

I know this sounds dim but where do you go to buy a trap, and are they safe to use around babies?

keep em out of reach of the little 1.

if youv only seen them in the room put 1 down the back of the sofa if u can or tv any wher that ur child cant reach. put a few in kitchen 2 as thats prob wher they are comin from.

also use mars bars they cant leave them alone iv found

Archived