World government or sovereign countries?

I thought he agreed with a post saying that there i no organised "ruling elite". :confused:

Obviously you can't read, there's no wonder you're confused, where did he say organised.

Both feet and jumped come to mind.:rolleyes:

Obviously you can't read, there's no wonder you're confused, where did he say organised.

Both feet and jumped come to mind.:rolleyes:

I see now, were it was posted "I agree", he really meant to say what ever the little voices in your head said that he said. How very perceptive of you.

I see now, were it was posted "I agree", he really meant to say what ever the little voices in your head said that he said. How very perceptive of you.

So now you make yourself look even more foolish by claiming to be a mind reader. You should give it up now you're not very good.:rolleyes:

So now you make yourself look even more foolish by claiming to be a mind reader. You should give it up now you're not very good.:rolleyes:

Ok, we're getting somewhere now. I read the literal interpretation of the post, you thought I was wrong. I then tried to read in between the lines, you thought I was again wrong for doing this.

I can see now that you're the type of person who thinks everyone else is wrong apart from you.

Ok, we're getting somewhere now. I read the literal interpretation of the post, you thought I was wrong. I then tried to read in between the lines, you thought I was again wrong for doing this.

I can see now that you're the type of person who thinks everyone else is wrong apart from you.

There is no point arguing with retep when he is throwing insults around to distract from his inability to understand what has been said.

Here's what was said wiki, now if you can put another slant on it feel free, seems like a couple of posters yourself included seem to be the ones trying to be smart, you seem to agree there is no ORGANISED ruling elite then show that there is an elite in the form of

"very rich, and corporations that can create a powerful political influence"

I'm detracting from nothing but i think your bumchums are.

"hh"

Because there is no 'ruling elite', your question is ludicrous.

-----------

"wiki"

Of course there is no organised "ruling elite".

But there are a lot of shared interests between the very rich, and corporations that can create a powerful political influence towards actions like deregulation based on their (and therefore not our) best interests.

-------------

"hh"

I agree. Media magnates in particular fall into this. It has bugger all to do with sovereign states though.

--------------------

"retep"

So are you saying there is a ruling elite, seems you can't make your mind up

Here's what was said wiki, now if you can put another slant on it feel free, seems like a couple of posters yourself included seem to be the ones trying to be smart, you seem to agree there is no ORGANISED ruling elite then show that there is an elite in the form of

"very rich, and corporations that can create a powerful political influence"

Influence and governing are two separate animals.

Influencing or lobbying is usually on a single issue - and for the rich that has largely been about removing regulations - whereas the government is largely charged with regulating and providing services like health, defence, law and order, education etc etc.

Influence and governing are two separate animals.

Influencing or lobbying is usually on a single issue - and for the rich that has largely been about removing regulations - whereas the government is largely charged with regulating and providing services like health, defence, law and order, education etc etc.

Well go to the top of the class.:rolleyes:

And your non point is?

Well go to the top of the class.:rolleyes:

And your non point is?

That rich and powerful corporations constitute a powerful influence on governments but are not an organised ruling (ie governing) elite - whether in an individual sovereign state or on a global level.

Which I thought this thread was largely about.

Archived