World government or sovereign countries?

I'm sure you could and at great length - and you are unlikely to convince anyone much outside the BNP and their supporters.

Sorry - being a bit unfair - you might also get some backing from people who believe David Icke.

I'm sure you could and at great length - and you are unlikely to convince anyone much outside the BNP and their supporters.

I'm not in the bnp. Tut tut tut are you saying only the bnp beleive in a global elite? If not what are you saying? Another one to ignore I think.......

John f kennedy needed more than tinfoil mate....... Why don't you go listen to what the former president of u.s.a. Said about a small group of people determining the direction of the world instead of just being ignorant, arrogant stroke pointless.

Tell me what did JFK say? I know Ike warned about the power of the industrial-military complex in his final speech.

John f kennedy needed more than tinfoil mate....... Why don't you go listen to what the former president of u.s.a. Said about a small group of people determining the direction of the world.

Why not give us a link to it? We aren't all experts on the speeches of JFK - and having googled JFK and a few of those keywords I seem to have got at least three different speeches that different people claim to have been the one that led to him being assassinated :help:

Tell me what did JFK say? I know Ike warned about the power of the industrial-military complex in his final speech.

I think he's referring to the speech where JFK refers to a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy". It's a pretty famous speech. However, there is debate over exactly what he was referring to.

I think he's referring to the speech where JFK refers to a "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy". It's a pretty famous speech. However, there is debate over exactly what he was referring to.

The Soviet block and Cuba perchance?

Archived