Tactical voting

If needed would you vote tatically to keep out the Tory Party?

No. I am just thinking about the husband of former Home Secretary Jackie Smith. How will he vote. Jackie has a marginal seat but will her hubby support her or not? (or is he busy doing other things)?

I think it's time for all those tactical voters in Hallam to show their true colours, both Tory and Labour. The idea of a vacillating party like the Lib Dems holding any sort of power, whether outright or in coalition, leaves me with a true sense of worry for the country. Any party which has different national policies depending on where they are electioneering shouldn't be anywhere near power.

My message is vote with your heart in Hallam and try and get this media buffoon Clegg out.

I think it's time for all those tactical voters in Hallam to show their true colours, both Tory and Labour. The idea of a vacillating party like the Lib Dems holding any sort of power, whether outright or in coalition, leaves me with a true sense of worry for the country. Any party which has different national policies depending on where they are electioneering shouldn't be anywhere near power.

My message is vote with your heart in Hallam and try and get this media buffoon Clegg out.

So you're saying you want a Conservative win in this seat.:hihi:

I'm currently watching all 3 leaders "Live" speaking at the same meeting in London on both BBC News and SkyNews

Cameron has spoken and did a pretty good job, and now Clegg is speaking.

I don't really like his always referring to peoples names, twice he's mentioned

"Tracy" .......so great, you are good at remembering names.....so what?

In the leader debate he asked "Where are you sitting Grahame, I've forgotten where you are".......hmm you mean you weren't really paying attention the first time round!

Clegg isn't as confident in speaking as Cameron and don't think he came across quite as well as Cameron, although he obviously has fair support.

Brown is up next .....should be interesting!

So you're saying you want a Conservative win in this seat.:hihi:

In Hallam yes, but not nationally. When Richard Allen won in Hallam it became a rallying point for all the village parish type people who imagined they could do politics.

Archived