Does it put you off voting

No I already knew I would not be voting for him. These things just confirmed my decision was correct.

Ok then, if the mp that you would normally vote for called someone a bigot...would you think twice about voting for his party.

Only asking out of curiosity....dont want any argumentative post's thanks..:)

Ok then, if the mp that you would normally vote for called someone a bigot...would you think twice about voting for his party.

no it wouldn't

That would rather depend on whether the person he was accusing of bigotry, actually was a bigot or not. The candidate might be displaying refreshing honesty; or he might not.

Would you be put off voting for Gordon Brown because he's getting "heckled" and did his calling the woman a "bigot" make any difference to the way you would vote?? :)

no but i found out from that he doesnt like being criticised

:D

: evil :

It was not the fact that he called someone a bigot that was so disturbing. It was the fact that he stood and chatted with the lady for some time and was all smiles and smarm with her that was off putting. He was very polite and kind to her face. Then behind her back he called her a bigot,showing himself to be a total hypocrite. Being a hypocrite is not a virtue.

Archived