Turfed out of Players

Sharp87

I was having a great time on Friday night at "Players" on West St. I'd already had 10 pints of Stella and was knocking back the shots. There was a lot of commotion over at the VIP area but I didn't let this bother me (I don't really remember).

Anyway, some lad brushed past me while I was flexing my moves on the dance floor so I lamped him. Staggeringly, or so I am told by my mates as I was leathered, the bouncers ejected me. I tried to reason with them and told them I would walk out if they let go of me, but instead I was restrained and tossed out onto the pavement. I was furious, and the police weren't having any of it.

What should I do now? I want to take this further.

those damn doorstaff! your not a young pretty little professional girl are you!? they seem to be picking on them at the moment' date=' maybe someone should should report them to the SIA for it.[/quote']

i was on crutches at the time.

I've talked to the bouncers for you, they send their apologies...

Apparently they thought you were under-age and were merely helping you outside to the beer garden, lemonade and crisps were to follow but you'd cleared off by the time they returned?

I've talked to the bouncers for you, they send their apologies...

Apparently they thought you were under-age and were merely helping you outside to the beer garden, lemonade and crisps were to follow but you'd cleared off by the time they returned?

still bitter you got owned by the bouncers and they laughed when you tried to threaten them? :hihi:

I was having a great time on Friday night at "Players" on West St. I'd already had 10 pints of Stella and was knocking back the shots. There was a lot of commotion over at the VIP area but I didn't let this bother me (I don't really remember).

Anyway, some lad brushed past me while I was flexing my moves on the dance floor so I lamped him. Staggeringly, or so I am told by my mates as I was leathered, the bouncers ejected me. I tried to reason with them and told them I would walk out if they let go of me, but instead I was restrained and tossed out onto the pavement. I was furious, and the police weren't having any of it.

What should I do now? I want to take this further.

Now you're just being mean!

Archived