Depoix is poorly again..

Just spoke to Depoix (Fatha) and he is feeling better but bored and not amused that he hasn't had a bed bath by a young pretty nurse yet !! Typical... :roll: He may be coming home soon fingers crossed. will know after 3 o clock today. Thanks for all the good wishes for him, normal service will be resumed soon from the cantankerous chuff no doubt.. :D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:Love the "cantankerous chuff"....not heard that word for ages..:hihi:

Think ive only spoke to Depoix once or twice, but i hope you get well soon..(and get your bath from that pretty nurse )...:)

Depoix,

Sorry to hear that you're hors de combat at the moment - hope you get well again soon. And we should arrange another of those get togethers in the pub!

Best wishes and get well soon from me and StarSparkle!

Take care,

Joe

Nice one Joe and Starsparkle.. he needs a kick in the arse if he doesn't behave himself and take time to relax and get better the fugnuts....

Tell ya what, Depoix.

Get well soon because heres some incentive for ya!

When you get back and are able to stand it, Im gonna write a poem about whelks just for you! In fact, sod it, I`ll write a NOVEL about whelks just for you!

Yeah youre forcing yourself to get better just thinking about that, arent you?

Tell ya what, Depoix.

Get well soon because heres some incentive for ya!

When you get back and are able to stand it, Im gonna write a poem about whelks just for you! In fact, sod it, I`ll write a NOVEL about whelks just for you!

Yeah youre forcing yourself to get better just thinking about that, arent you?

Nice one Jabbers... ;)

Archived