Depoix is poorly again..

thank you all for your kind words ,the brain has lost a little more grey matter with another stroke but all is not lost ,you see a lady i havent seen in almost 40 years found me on face book saw i was in hospital and came xisiting , so if im not on here you know im just catching up on 40 years of lost love ,

thank you all again

depoix

well thats the first 4 years sorted but i have to take things easy so have decided to catch up in small stages of once a week

now fancy the big man joe p remembering a little fella like me ,hiya joe , last time we met was at owdlads funeral i think , and jabbers can you get a protest going ,the price of my beloved whelks has rocketed , boy friday ,sorry lad but i cant rise at full speed to your posts anymore doctors said i have to watch my blood pressure mate , and as for everyone else i thank you all for your comments, now whats the busiest thread on here ? let me guess ....could it be politics or immigration ? im off to have a look and see what you lot have been up to since ive been away .....

Good news indeed. Now ........... Did he get that bed bath: :D

Really sorry, but Nurse Robbo has been busy with other matters, and was unable to give depoix his bed bath.

It's on my to do list though - oh and I haven't forgotten the enema either! :gag::hihi:

Really sorry, but Nurse Robbo has been busy with other matters, and was unable to give depoix his bed bath.

It's on my to do list though - oh and I haven't forgotten the enema either! :gag::hihi:

my own private nurse,my g/f wendy

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2897/23597377143099762668264.jpg

sorry red old lad but theres no contest who will be giving me that bath mate :D

Archived