Nan's birthday present.

Hi well it's my nan's birthday on Sunday so was thinking of getting a picture of her and my daughter and buying a nice frame to put the picture in, but does anyone know of any places that sell nice frames that say something like 'special nan' or 'number one nan' etc.

Hi well it's my nan's birthday on Sunday so was thinking of getting a picture of her and my daughter and buying a nice frame to put the picture in, but does anyone know of any places that sell nice frames that say something like 'special nan' or 'number one nan' etc.

Have you thought of using a photo of your daughter and nan to create a jpeg with text of your choice under or over it and getting that printed?

Lots of free photo editing programs should be capable of that and this way you can get choose a message of your own and still choose a nice frame.

Over the years I've made all manner of calendars, collages, family trees, memory aids... for my Grandma in this manner (though the software I used wasn't free).

Card factory have some nice silver frames in, with writing on them. Other than that, I got a wooden one, engraved from ace24 catalogue for about £5. I think youve seen it though flirtybiatch, that one for Crag?? :)

Archived