Is this a man thing or just me?

Which of the following Items vanish the most.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following Items vanish the most.

• Keys
    • Combs/Brushes
    • Credit Cards
    • Tools
    • Purses/Wallets
    • Cooking Utensils
    • Make up/cosmetic essentials.
    • Clothing/accessories/shoes
    • Tea/Bath/Hand Towels

My bloke loses his wallet/keys/work ID card/phone on a daily basis. I just can't understand it, I put my things in the same place when I get home so I know where they are the next day, but he seems to somehow manage to scatter them to the four winds and forget what happened to everything :confused:

Well some of us have stuff that grow legs and run and hide. :rant:

Nail clippers. I must have 10 of the sodding things now and I can never find any of them. I lost a hammer and a saw too, but they turned up in the end... under the bed of all places.

I've managed to mislay a 16 pound slegehammer and a mattock, tweezers never stay around for long. Teaspoons vanish without trace and the cat comb is never to be found.

The chaos that is my house always manages to swallow the one thing I'm in desperate need of!

I've found the only to locate said item is to start looking for something else that you need. You won't find the latest item you're looking for, but you will find the last one.

Unfortunately, you'll probably have forgotten why you needed the bloody thing in the first place!!! :rant::hihi:

My bloke loses his wallet/keys/work ID card/phone on a daily basis. I just can't understand it, I put my things in the same place when I get home so I know where they are the next day, but he seems to somehow manage to scatter them to the four winds and forget what happened to everything :confused:

Sounds just like my bloke only annoying thing is for some reason he seems to expect me to find them for him :huh:

Archived